Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Goals For This Blog

  1. Informative - I want you to learn something from my blog, whether it be a random fact or an important trend, I will always try to have something to learn.
  2. Funny - I believe a sense of humor is extremely important so there will be no shortage of funny pictures and videos.
  3. Truthful - These are my opinions and I represent them, I will not make anything up.
  4. Entertaining
  5. Place of Reflection - Id like to use this blog to tell you more about my life, so you can really get to know me.
  6. Future - Id also like to think that someday I can show this blog to an employer and maybe get a job 

Finally, I was told to add a few gadgets to my blog.  I choose the fish pond because it looks cool with the theme of the blog and you get the feed them!!!!  I also chose The Daily Puppy because I thought it was funny and random and also goes along with the theme of my blog.  The last gadget I added was Fandangos top 10 box office.  I think this is important because its always good to know what movies did well and why.  As a video production major you should always know whats going on in the industry, where all the hype is coming from, and you should be able to talk about these things easily.